Sandro Giacobbe Discografia DOWNLOAD >> https://blltly.com/ | Roe L.I.T. F.I.T. VIPs | Roe LIT FIT
top of page

Roe L.I.T. F.I.T. VIPs

Public·82 members

Sandro Giacobbe Discografia

DOWNLOAD >> https://blltly.com/2tvfvt

Sandro Giacobbe: The Italian Singer and Songwriter with a Forbidden Garden

Sandro Giacobbe is a well-known Italian singer and songwriter who was born in Genoa on December 14, 1951. He started his musical career in the late 1960s as a member of the group Tutti Insieme, and later as a solo artist under the alias Alandre. He rose to fame in the 1970s with his romantic ballads and catchy melodies, often dealing with themes of love, nostalgia, and social issues.

His discography spans over four decades and includes more than a dozen studio albums, as well as several singles, compilations, and live recordings. Some of his most popular songs are "Signora mia", "Il giardino proibito", "Bimba", "Lenti a contatto", "Mi va che ci sei", and "Io vorrei". He has also written songs for other artists, such as Mina, Ornella Vanoni, Iva Zanicchi, and Riccardo Fogli.

In this article, we will review some of the highlights of his discography, from his debut album in 1974 to his latest release in 2019.

Signora mia (1974)

This was Sandro Giacobbe's first album as a solo artist, released by CBS Records. It contains 10 tracks, including the title track "Signora mia", which was his first big hit and became a classic of Italian pop music. The song is a tender ode to a married woman who is unhappy with her husband and finds comfort in the arms of a younger lover. The album also features other songs that showcase Giacobbe's ability to combine catchy tunes with poetic lyrics, such as "La strada dei miei sogni", "Non ti credo piÃ", and "Ti voglio bene".

Il giardino proibito (1975)

This was Sandro Giacobbe's second album, also released by CBS Records. It contains 10 tracks, including the title track "Il giardino proibito", which was his biggest hit and one of the most successful songs of the 1970s in Italy. The song is a metaphor for a forbidden love affair between two people who meet in a secret garden, away from the eyes of society. The song won the Festivalbar contest in 1975 and was also covered by many other artists. The album also includes other songs that explore different aspects of love and relationships, such as "Gli occhi di tua madre", "Amore mio", and "Era lei".

Bimba (1977)

This was Sandro Giacobbe's third album, released by CBS Records. It contains 10 tracks, including the title track "Bimba", which was another hit for Giacobbe and one of his most beloved songs. The song is a sweet lullaby for a little girl who is growing up and facing the challenges of life. The song was inspired by Giacobbe's own daughter Alessandra, who was born in 1976. The album also features other songs that reflect Giacobbe's maturity and sensitivity as a songwriter, such as "Sarà la nostalgia", "Io e te", and "Ti amo".

Lenti a contatto (1978)

This was Sandro Giacobbe's fourth album, released by CGD Records. It contains 10 tracks, including the title track "Lenti a contatto", which was a humorous song about a man who wears contact lenses to impress a woman. The song was a change of style for Giacobbe, who experimented with more upbeat and disco-oriented sounds. The album also includes other songs that show Giacobbe's versatility and creativity, such as "Gli occhiali da sole", "La mia donna", and "Non à una favola".

Mi va che ci sei (1979)

This was Sandro Giacobbe's fifth album, released by CGD Records. It contains 10 tracks, including the title track "Mi va che ci sei", which was a romantic song about a man who is happy to have found his soulmate. The song was one of Giacobbe's last hits of the 1970s aa16f39245

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Subscribe Form

Thanks for submitting!

©2020 by Roe L.I.T. F.I.T.. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page